Friday, January 25, 2013

Been a long time since I rock and rolled


Let's give this another try, shall we?

I'd like to say I've been away travelling the universe with the Doctor, and that's why I made only a scant few entries before going utterly silent.  Truth is, I just chose the absolute worst time to start public blogging.

Did you know that buying a house and moving eats up all of your damn time?  Apparently I didn't.

So yes, between holidays and the madness that comes with new homeownership, I have just not been able to be bothered to keep up a blog.  We're mostly settled in now, so I'm going to make a valiant attempt to start this cursed thing up again.  Let's pretend that earlier stuff didn't really happen and start afresh, shall we?

And what better way than with a guest post on someone else's site?

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/001/582/picard-facepalm.jpg
Really, now, Nicole...

The plague hit our household last week, and S.P. was unable to attend the first Deadlands session of the new year.  He offered to let me do the session replay, which I immediately agreed to.  For the sake of completion, and to make it easier for other players to track back, I asked him to post it in the usual location.

So quick!  Stop reading my writing here, and go somewhere else... to read more of my writing.

Truly, though, I'm going to do my best to make at least one post of some substance each week.  I'll be starting on my wedding dress soon, so there will be many progress updates to share, which should help.

Allons-y!

No comments:

Post a Comment